Monday, March 2, 2015

March TBR & Week 9

I read 17 books in February:

Austenland / Shannon Hale. 4 stars.
Schools Out - Forever / James Patterson. 5 stars.
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports / James Patterson. 5 stars.
The Final Warning / James Patterson. 4 stars.
Max / James Patterson. 5 stars.
Fang / James Patterson. 5 stars.
Paper Towns / John Green. 5 stars.
An Abundance of Katherines / John Green. 5 stars.
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend / Kody Keplinger. 5 stars.
The Raven Boys / Maggie Stiefvater. 5 stars
An Ideal Husband / Oscar Wilde. 5 stars.
The Hunger Games / Suzanne Collins. 5 stars.
Catching Fire / Suzanne Collins. 5 stars.
Mockingjay / Suzanne Collins. 5 stars.
Prince of Wolves / Quinn Loftis. 5 stars
The Archived / Victoria Schwab. 5 stars.
Incarnate / Jodi Meadows 5 stars.

I didn't read all of the books I had on my TBR because I had expiration dates for library books creep up on me.

My challenge for week 8 was to read a book with bad reviews. Because I had read it that week, and it has the lowest rating of the series on Goodreads, I'm counting The Final Warning by James Patterson for this.

My challenge for this week is to read a book set in high school. I've chosen To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I had intended this book for an earlier challenge but was on the holds list for it until recently.

March TBR:

To All the Boys I've Loved before / Jenny Han
the Lucky One / Nickolas Sparks
Angel / James Patterson
Nevermore / James Patterson
The Silver Linings Playbook / Matthew Quick
The Darkest Minds / Alexandra Bracken
The Fault in Our Stars / John Green
The Book Thief / Markus Zusak
The Goose Girl / Shannon Hale
The Selection / Kiera Cass
The Elite / Kiera Cass
Every Day / David Levithan
Looking for Alaska / John Green
Great Expectations / Charles Dickens
Anne of Green Gables / L.M. Montgomery
Obsidian / Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Iron King / Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter / Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen / Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight / Julie Kagawa
Hopeless / Colleen Hoover

As a side note: The books I read in February were either wonderful, or I need to reign in my star giving. I gave five stars to fifteen out of seventeen books. Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I welcome anything you have to say, and all I ask is that you are kind to me and others that have commented. :)