Friday, March 20, 2015

Weeks 10 & 11

Last week I was to read a quartet, and I chose the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. In addition to the four books in the series, I read two novellas. There is one novella left in the series I haven't read yet, but I have it checked out and will be getting to it in a couple of days.

This week I was supposed to read a book with non-human characters. This is the first time I've read a book by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and I look forward to finishing the Lux series and reading more of her work.


Week 10:
#1 - The Iron King, 4 stars.
#1.5 - Winter's passage, 4 stars.
#2 - The Iron Daughter, 4 stars.
#3 - The Iron Queen, 5 stars.
#3.5 - Summer's Crossing, 4 stars.
#4 - The Iron Knight, 5 stars.

Week 11:
Obsidian, 4 stars


This coming week I'm supposed to read a book that will make me cry. I've chosen Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I'm still on the holds list for this book, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I welcome anything you have to say, and all I ask is that you are kind to me and others that have commented. :)