Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Antonyms and Female Authors (#16 & 17)

Last week I was supposed to read a book with antonyms in the title. I had originally intended to read Glory O'Brien's History of the Future, but that didn't work out. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Brey was available as an audiobook from my library so I ended up getting that. I haven't finished it yet, though.

This week I'm to read a book by a female author. I'll be reading Red Glove by Holly Black. It's been three weeks since I read White Cat and I'm eager to get into this one. This is also an audiobook. I seem to have acquired a love of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I welcome anything you have to say, and all I ask is that you are kind to me and others that have commented. :)