Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 15

Last week I read White Cat by Holly Black for a book with a color in the title. I enjoyed this book. I stumbled a bit at the beginning before I started to understand what the world was all about. 4 stars.

This week I'm reading Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. The challenge was to read a book at the bottom of my TBR. There was no shortage of books to pick for this. There are so many books on my TBR list it's kind of insane. There are 743 books on my to-read list on Goodreads, and there are at least 50 books that I haven't added to Goodreads yet. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I welcome anything you have to say, and all I ask is that you are kind to me and others that have commented. :)